Construction supervision is carried out as auxiliary activities for monitoring the quality of construction and assembly works and includes the following services:
- Maintenance of the construction supervision;
- Monitoring the process technology and meeting of deadlines for execution of works;
- Control of compliance with terms of reference and design documentation for the executing works;
- Carrying out the expert quality report for repair and construction works in case of disagreements between the employer and the contractor;
- Day-to-day monitoring and control of compliance between construction works, used materials, installed equipment and requirements of design documentation, construction standards and regulations;
- Control of compliance between manufacturing instructions of contractors and contract commitments of contracting organization;
- Incoming control of materials, entering to the construction site.
For carrying out of the construction supervision IEC:
- Engages a team of highly qualified professionals;
- Uses the long-term experience of professional activity;
- Introduces the innovative process engineering solutions.
Innovations and process engineering solutions, used by IEC:
- Usage of geo information systems (GIS);
- Rendering of geodata;
- Engineering, hydrographic and topographic-geodesic maintenance of construction;
- 3D design.
GIS usage makes possible:
- Collecting and integrated data processing at all stages of project development with the usage of geo information systems and DBMS;
- Rendering of geodata and providing of remote access to GIS in real time;
- Engineering, hydrographic and topographic-geodesic maintenance of construction.